In an effort to better serve the residents of our community, the Precinct 3 Constable Office now provides several convenient online services that you may take advantage of:
- Request for Public Information Records – This form is for use when requesting information from the Precinct 3 Constable office in regards to public information records in accordance with Section 552.001 of the Texas Government Code. Complete and submit this form to file a request public information records. Once your request has been received, you will receive a response within ten working days of the request. Please be as specific as possible regarding the information you are requesting. Be advised that, in some cases, there may be a fee associated with some requests. If this is the case in regards to your request, you will be notified by our office regarding such fees before proceeding with your request. Click Here to make an public records request online. If you would rather mail in your request, Click Here to for the public records form.
- Online Crime Tip – This form is to report suspicious or criminal activity to the Precinct 3 Constables office. Often it is an tip from a member of the community that is key in preventing crime and bringing criminals to justice. NOTE: Online tips should only be used when the activity or information is not an emergency such as a life or death situation. If you are reporting an emergency please dial 911. Click Here to file an online tip.
- Extra Patrol Request – This form is to request extra patrol in an area. Use this form in cases of traffic complaints such as speeding vehicles and ongoing problems. Click Here to make an extra patrol request.
- Vacation Watch Request – This form is to request a vacation watch for your residence while you are away. Upon receipt of your request, it will be forwarded to a patrol deputy assigned to your neighborhood who will check on your residence while you are gone. NOTE: If your departure is delayed, or you return early, please contact our office by telephone to let us know. Click Here to request a vacation watch for your residence.
- Event Appearance Request – The Precinct 3 Constable’s Office, is interested in participating in your community event. If you would like for our office to attend and participate in your event please submit a Special Event Request
- Home Inspection Request – Our office offers a home inspection service to evaluate the security and safety of your home. One of our Deputies will come to your residence and conduct and inspection and provide tip on how to better secure your residence. Click Here to request a home inspection.
- Commend A Deputy – Has one our staff made a positive difference for you? We welcome any positive feedback that you can offer us on our staff. Click Here to commend a deputy.
- File A Complaint – Click Here to view Complaint Procedures. Click Here to file a complaint.