How Do I?

  • Contact the Precinct 3 Constable’s Office

    Your input is important to Constable Gable. He welcomes you to contact his office whenever you observe suspicious or criminal activity, have a suggestion, need information, or anytime you feel the need. It is working with the community that is the key to making this office successful.

    Mailing Address:

    Constable’s Office Precinct 3
    1520 Lake Front Circle, Suite 200
    The Woodlands, Texas 77380
    Show Me a Map

    By Phone or Fax:

    Emergency: Dial 911
    Non-Emergency: 281.364.4211 or 936.539.7813
    Fax: 281.465.3504

    Staff Contacts:

  • Report a Crime or Suspicious Behavior

    You can provide our office a criminal or suspicious behavior tip by calling us at 281.364.4211 or by submitting an online crime tip via our website. If you are reporting an EMERGENCY such as a life or death situation always dial 911.

  • File A Complaint

    Click Here to view Complaint Procedures. Click Here to file a complaint.

  • Get a Copy of a Report

    To request a copy of an offense or accident report you may use our online report request form or call our office 281-364-4211. Please note that all requests may take up to 10 days as required by law.

  • Request Precinct 3 to Appear at an Event

    The Precinct 3 Constable’s Office, is interested in participating in your community event. We feel that by keeping in close contact with our community we can build strong relationship with those we serve. If you would like for our office to attend and participate in your event please submit a Special Event Request

  • Commend A Deputy

    Has one our staff made a positive difference for you? We welcome any positive feedback that you can offer us on our staff. Click Here to commend a deputy.

  • File an Offense or Accident Report

    If you would like to report a crime or a vehicle accident please contact the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 281.577.8971 or dial 911. In most cases, if your safety is not endangered, it is preferred that you call from and remain at the location of the incident. A patrol deputy will be dispatched to your location. If your safety is endangered, go to a safe location and call for assistance.